Tuesday 11 June 2013

Europe trip basics.

Lacey Leggings Style 500008 $69.95 & Candy Love SS Tee Style 506080 $49.95

So, although I have been trying to avoid the shops in order to save for my trip, I really needed some key pieces that are aeroplane/trip friendly. There were two main criteria I was looking for in my purchases. They needed to be (a) comfortable and (b) stylish (I don't want to look like I just rolled out of bed). My friend and I are traveling all over Europe in the space of 8 weeks which involves a lot of flying!

Today, I visited the French Connection store and the sales assistant was so nice and helpful. She helped me visualise how I could put these two pieces to their maximum use. Immediately, as I walked into the store I noticed these really cool leggings. They are super comfortable and warm, but the print is what really caught my attention! I could easily venture around the london streets in these babies paired with a cute oversized top and black ankle boots or wear them on a night out on the town with a sheer black or white top, blazer, black heels and a statement necklace. 

I paired the pants with a white basic tee. Although a long sleeve top would be better for the plane ride (I hear it gets cold in there!), I decided to buy a white tee that I can keep in my carry on. This piece is easy to layer and will most probably be overused during the trip since it will be mega hot outside! I can easily pair it with some cute black leather or denim shorts, denim jeans, or better yet, throw it over my bikini! Not to mention it will go amazing with a European tan :) The front of the tee is quite simple but the white on white contrasting on the back is what sold it for me. 

Candy Love SS Tee (Back)
With love, Via Porzia
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment