Tuesday 16 July 2013

Travel Prep


Packing would be one of the hardest things about preparing to travel (apart from organising a cash passport and a travel sim!).

I usually tend to overpack things so I tried really hard to pack the bare essentials. I have a standard size suitcase (thanks to a couple of friends at my 21st birthday) and a regular handbag to take with me on board in order to make my flight just a bit more comfortable. Here's what I packed!

Handbag (a forgiving size!)
- carmex, face powder
- t-shirt and underwear
- face wipes
- hair tie
- camera + charger
- phone + charger
- travel wallet (KikkiK) including vouchers, passport, id, documents and travel money
- travel medication
- mints
- sunglasses
- hairbrush 
- mini toothbrush and toothpaste 
* you can also choose to pack a book or a magazine but if you get travel sickness really easy like me you probably shouldn't ;) plus I'm looking forward to watching movies!

In my suitcase!
- 2 pairs of jeans (1 blue 1 red)
- 4 pairs of shorts (1 dressy)
- 1 pair of leggings
- short sleeve tops
- long sleeve top
- one throw over jumper
- underwear
- casual dress
- casual/dressy playsuit (good for day to night!)
- thongs
- 2 pairs of bikinis 
- a few accessories (including a watch)
- soft cross-body bag (for everyday sightseeing)
- ghd straightener (perfect for straight and curled looks)
- makeup bag
- 20x20cm clear cosmetic bag including bottles of 100ml or less of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face cleanser, moisturiser, bb cream, nars foundation, hand sanitiser, travel sized Dior mascara and -- wax strips
- photocopies of passport and other documents 

*I chose not to pack any heels because in most clubs I have been told people wear flat shoes and dressy sandals (I'm all for the partying with no pain!)

Thankfully the hard part is over! Today is the day! 

Love always,
Via Porzia


  

No comments:

Post a Comment